Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Honest. . . really

I would like to thank Andie of Brown Bee Studio, Debbie of My Cozy Cottage World and Shannon of Shabby Shan's Cottage for giving me the Honest Scrap award. To accept this award I must thank each of them and provide a link to each of their blogs. I also have to share 10 honest things about myself, display a copy of the Honest Scrap image and pass it along to 7 other people. Ok, here goes.

1. I haven't seen my "real" hair color since I was 12.
2. I recently wanted something sweet so bad I broke off a chunk of a 1lb block of chocolate and dunked it in the peanut butter jar.
3. I am rather quite and a bit of an introvert.
4. I went to a lot of concerts in my 20's.
5. I feel most creative listening to loud rock/punk music although I love jazz and blues equally as much.
6. I love cats and would have 20 if my husband would let me. We currently have 2.
7. I have really, really bizarre dreams.
8. I drink a ton of water each day and hate coffee. . . yes, I said it.
9. I don't like having my picture taken.

1
0. My husband gave me a video game system for my 30th birthday. (Yes, I am a big nerd)

Ok, I am tagging:
1. Georgia of Grandma G's
2. Susan of My Vintage Charm
3. Michelle of The Raspberry Rabbits
4. Nancy of Coeur d'Alene
5. Karen of Jackson Square Etc.
6. Caroline of Carolee Crafts

7. Jennifer of Cottage Flair

I can't wait to see what you all have to say!

No comments: