Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Loving Fall



I am really loving Fall this year. In one week we have gone from 114* to 60's and rain. It has been so long since we have had rain. I think it was maybe in April so this is nice. The cooler weather inspired me to bake a batch of pumpkin muffins for breakfast today and take a much needed break from what has been a very hectic, busy few weeks. We are house hunting, and while it is exciting it is also a ton of work. I guess I didn't realize just how much work! I have spent my days running around looking at properties and getting paperwork to one person or another. We hope something comes through and we can be moved before Christmas. (fingers crossed)
Well, back to enjoying my sweater weather.
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

molly- See you downtown said...

After 30 years in the same house, we went hunting, bought one and moved (from a fixer-upper to a fixer-upper). After such a lont time doing any of them it was an eye opening experience and lots & lots of work. Best of luck in finding the "one".

Home and Heart said...

Enjoy the cooler weather, and I hope you find the PERFECT house!!